Join the Drop & Dash Team
Drop & Dash Laundry Service is Chicagoland’s premier pickup and delivery laundry operation. With our increasing growth, we’re looking for new members to add to our team of professionals. If you are looking for more than a job that you can make a career with an organization that cares, we want to welcome you to our company.
We are looking for friendly, hard-working, and highly motivated people who take customer service and cleanliness seriously. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with other people who share the same mission to provide the best possible service with a work product you can be proud of, this is the place for you. Simply complete the form below, and a representative will be in contact with you soon.
Choose Your Position
Thanks for your interest in joining the Drop and Dash Laundry Service Team! Select one of the options below to learn more about the open position. Then, use the form on this page to apply.
Laundry Production Associate
As a Laundry Production Associate, you will be making a difference in our company by helping deliver the cleanest possible clothes and linens neatly packaged. Our customers are delighted by the care our staff puts into the work they do. You will work with other team members to determine the best way to handle cleaning clothes, maintain a clean environment, and creating lasting relationships with customers and coworkers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in laundry orders
- Separate orders by color and load into washers
- Determine if an item needs special attention such as dry clean only
- Property adds laundry products to machine
- Process laundry from start to finish, including folding and packaging
- Keep facility clean by following daily cleaning procedures
- Complete daily shift paperwork
- Organize, maintain and submit all paperwork
- Maintain effective relationship with customers and employees
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Drop and Dash Laundry Service (Hanco Enterprises, Inc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Be able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Be available to work overnight shift (11pm to 7am)
- Able to operate Laundromat equipment
- Able to operate Tablet Computer (IPad ect.)
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Time management
- Compliance with directives
- Understanding of laundry equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift 50 pounds above the knee and push 100 pounds with mechanical aid.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hanco Enterprises, Inc. dba Drop and Dash Laundry Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Approx 2 – 2.5 hours per night $60 per night. Additional hours during daytime may be available.
Candidate will drive company van to pickup laundry orders on the North Side and delivery them to our production facility on the South Side.
4 or 5 days a week from 10:30pm to approx 12:30am
Essential job functions:
- Use company provided vehicle to pick up and drop off laundry in a safe manner.
- Must consistently use and update our delivery app.
- Comply with all company policies and safety rules.
Must be 18 years of age with valid driver license and maintain a clean driving record.
Must have basic aptitude skills.
Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.
Must pass pre work driving record screen and drug screen.
Be able to use a smartphone
Submit Your Application
Please complete the form below to apply for the position(s) on this page.